Friday, December 12, 2014

WE WANT WHITE WEARABLES!

So, I bought some white pants. Gold and white actually, from some odd Amarrian mysticist that had been cloaked in enemy space for five years practicing the ancient art known to the connoisseurs as “AFK Cloaking”. But, I digress, this odd space Buddha sold me his fancy pants and I also found a white tank top from some hipster shop in Jita 4-4. Yeah, not the 4-4 all mainstreamers go to, no, the other 4-4. Anyway, not really important where I got these clothes from, the important thing is that finally I had an all white outfit! I tried them on, and damn if I wasn’t the most handsome MF this side of Jove-space! Time to find some white sandals to go with this outfit. No luck. No sandals. And no white shoes at all? No. Nothing. Well, I’ll go for the yoga style barefoot look, then. No problem.

Mr. Fancypants and his sexy bare arms.
And look at those toes! Rrrrr!
Not sure about those non-functional hipster glasses,
but the top is just perfect I think.


But, when I was leaving the changing room, an alarm sounded and a message was sort of chanted to me in a cold Caldari accent: “Stop! In the name of the Caldari Fashion Police! Stop! You can’t leave the room, without some proper boots! Stop! Go buy some shoes, you don’t wanna look like a poor Minmatar bag lady!” I tried to stop it. I tried remotely accessing the hacking module in my ship's cargo hold to see if I could find a way to bypass the Caldari Fashion Control System. But there was no way. The door would not open unless I put on some shoes. But I refused to add black boots to this relaxed and casual zen-sex outfit. It was just plain wrong.

So I put on the good old outfit again and was finally allowed out of the changing room. 

Seriously, the Council of Stellar Management must take this to their overlords and demand some serious fashion freedom! I am a goddamn Gallente with a free spirit! I must be allowed my bare feet if I so choose to? I am butt naked in the pod anyway! And if bare feet is not allowed, at least give us some white sandals! Some more white stuff! CSM, WE WANT WHITE WEARABLES!

I am going to send this report to Sugar Kyle, a very much respected CSM representative so she can see for herself how my free spirit is being limited by the fascist fashion police forces of New Eden. Something has to be done!

5 comments:

  1. you need to speak to this guy .... http://theblobserver.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/dodixie-tourist-pairs-white-loafers-with-tiny-speedos-in-landmark-fashion-move/

    ReplyDelete
  2. also ... you got some Freddie going on here! I would suggest a number 2 shaved all over to complete the look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, hats are fine as well, but I really would like more freedom and options first and foremost. I understand the no-pants and topless rule, but bare feet? And "In the future all males will wear only black" sounds like a quote from Andy Warhol and not very probable...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow ... freddy mercury didn't die ... he started playing eve! :)

    ReplyDelete